This Page

has been moved to new address

12 Days of Christmas: Blessing My Husband

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: 12 Days of Christmas: Blessing My Husband

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12 Days of Christmas: Blessing My Husband

Several years ago I came across the idea of giving gifts to your husband to correspond with the 12 days of Christmas. I've always wanted to do this and had been thinking about putting it into practice this year, but when I saw Trina's post at Passionate Homemaking I decided to give it a go.

(Yes, I know the 12 Days of Christmas actually begin on Christmas Day and in a countdown to Epiphany, but our 12 Days of Christmas will run from December 13th through the 24th.)

I'm trying to be as frugal as possible with the gifts so many of them will be using what I already have on hand in creative ways.

Here's what I've put together so far, please let me know if you have any other ideas!

Day 1: one warm toboggan

Day 2:  a candlelit dinner for two (well three including the baby, but that doesn't sound quite as romantic, this dinner will be at home while my parents watch the older three for a couple hours)

Day 3: three ironed polos (Tim normally irons his own shirts for work, but I'm going to surprise him with three ironed shirts hanging on the ironing board)

Day 4: four painted hand prints (a wall hanging with the four kids' hand prints)

Day 5: five sharp new blades (a new five blade razor ~ from the CVS stash)

Day 6: six peanut butter covered pretzel rods

Day 7: seven back massages (coupon book)

Day 8: eight packs of white hot chocolate mix

Day 9:

Day 10: ten things I love about you

Day 11: 

Day 12: twelve peanut butter cookies

** Come see my complete, updated list here.
As you can see, I still need a couple more ideas. Any suggestions?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to A Heart for Home! We'd love for you to subscribe
to receive free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Stopping by from MSM:) I like your ideas and I think your husband will, too! Merry Christmas!

December 7, 2011 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

9 light and fluttery kisses

11 loads of laundry (my hubbie does his own)

December 12, 2011 at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home