This Page

has been moved to new address

Welcome To Our New Layout

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Welcome To Our New Layout

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Welcome To Our New Layout

I think we've finally decided on our new layout.
We believe this one contains the best of all worlds:
3 non-squished columns,
wide post column,
pretty background that isn't too busy (or girly),
& our new header.

I still haven't gotten the colors just right, but I can deal with that later.
Please, let us know what you think of the new design.

Did you notice our followers' list at the top of the left column? Please, join in and follow our blog. Thanks!



3 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I like the new layout, it's not as busy. Love the first family picture!

October 25, 2008 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

I like the new layout it is pretty! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

October 28, 2008 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger DeeBee said...

I've come to BOO!! you. You can visit my blog to see what I'm talking about.

October 29, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home