This Page

has been moved to new address

A Valentine's Day Gift

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: A Valentine's Day Gift

Monday, February 9, 2009

A Valentine's Day Gift


I've posted before about Wordle (read about it here), but I decided that Valentine's Day was another great occassion to use this word cloud website. I've started a Wordle word cloud for Tim. I'm planning to add more to it throughout the week, but I thought I'd share the idea in case anyone was looking for a thoughtful, inexpensive gift for someone special.
(I've discovered that you can keep words together in phrases by placing a ~ between them instead of a space.)

This post contributed to Works For Me Wednesday.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this early! What a great idea for something to make for my husband. :-)

February 11, 2009 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Tonya said...

I've done one of these for Father's Day but it was just on a piece of paper in lines...this looks way cooler. And Valentine's Day is the prefect opportunity to tell him all the things you love about him!

February 11, 2009 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger * Nancy * said...

Thanks for the post! This will be fun to do & at the same time right from the heart!

February 11, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home