This Page

has been moved to new address

Blitz It Friday ~ Clean Sweep

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Blitz It Friday ~ Clean Sweep

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blitz It Friday ~ Clean Sweep

My mom was here all morning helping me complete a set of curtains for our bedroom. While it was great to finally have curtains up (thanks, Mom!) the rest of the house was looking a little neglected from lack of cleaning this morning and sewing supplies strewn everywhere.

The goals of my blitz were to:

1. Move clothes to dryer.

2. Put away all sewing supplies.

3. Wash dishes.

4. Wipe down kitchen counters.

5. Sweep kitchen floor.

6. Clean out rabbit cage & feed rabbits. (Did I mention we got rabbits, more on that later.)

7. Cover cold frame for the night.

8. Clean off table. Well, I got it straightened and all the papers in ONE pile.

9. Tidy Living room.

I feel much better about the house now. I'm heading to put the kids to bed and maybe fold some laundry (or maybe I'll just call it a night and go to bed myself).

Head over to Organized Everyday to see other Blitzes for this week.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jena Webber said...

Good job! Thanks for participating! Getting papers into a pile is a good thing. Paperwork requires a different session, don't you think? I'm always so encouraged when I see a big pile of things that people get done each week!

April 16, 2009 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Noel said...

I've found the best time to pick up is in the evening because the house actually stays clean for awhile :)

April 16, 2009 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Thats a lot of stuff!! Great Blitz!!

April 16, 2009 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger Eos Mom said...

Way to go, you got a lot accomplished!

April 17, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home