This Page

has been moved to new address

My Morning Prayer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: My Morning Prayer

Monday, January 18, 2010

My Morning Prayer

Lord, today help me to be cheerful, not cranky or irritable. Help me to see lack of sleep as a blessing. Help it to be a reminder that there are little ones who depend on me and that my belly is full of active new life.

Help me to be hard on myself, not excusing my imperfections, but holding myself accountable to your standard. On the other hand, guide me in gently correcting, instructing, and extending grace to those around me, keeping in mind the magnitude of grace that has been given to me.

Only through your grace and strength can I do anything of value today. Thank you Lord!

Amen

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sweet words of praise warms my heart. I am blessed to call you daughter and honor to call you friend. ~Mom

February 27, 2010 at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home