This Page

has been moved to new address

An Often Unappreciated Convenience

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: An Often Unappreciated Convenience

Friday, January 28, 2011

An Often Unappreciated Convenience

How many times have you been consciously thankful for your vacuum cleaner?

This morning I took the time to shake out a small area rug. Then, just for kicks, I draped it over the porch rail and beat it with a large stick. I was amazed at how much more dust went flying into the air.

When I brought the rug back inside, I decided to run the vacuum over it just to see if there was any dirt left. I was sure the shaking and beating would have removed almost all of the remnants of our playground days   and muddy shoes. But, do you know what? The vacuum attacked the rug as though I hadn't even bothered to clean it. I sure am glad that modern rugs are also accompanied by the modern vacuum cleaner!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to A Heart for Home! We'd love for you to subscribe
to receive free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home