This Page

has been moved to new address

New Free Printables Page

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: New Free Printables Page

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New Free Printables Page

I've started making some printable to use with Emahry and Jonathan during "school time." These are now available in one location and are even easier to download for your own use.

Simply click on the Free Printables label under our blog title. Right now I've only added the Lowercase Color by Number Printables I have completed which look like the pictures below. So far you can download a-j and m. I'll be adding the other letters as I complete them.

I have a few more different sets of printables in the works that will be added as I complete them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to A Heart for Home! We'd love for you to subscribe
to receive free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home