This Page

has been moved to new address

Thankfulness

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Thankfulness

Friday, May 27, 2011

Thankfulness



I stumbled upon this quote recently and I can't even remember where. However, I have not been able to stop thinking about it.

Truth be told, if this was the case there are days when I'd wake up with very, very little, despite all the blessing God has heaped on my life.

Many days I forget to thank God for even the most wonderful gifts...his son...a loving husband...our four wonderful children, let alone the "simple" gifts I completely take for granted...air...clean water...a healthy body.

I'm using this quote as an encouragement to notice the little things that make my life wonderful. 

Would you consider joining me in developing a spirit of thankfulness by writing down God's endless gifts?

If so, be sure to visit A Holy Experience to join in Ann's Multitudes on Mondays and join me back here on Monday for my new Endless Gifts list.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to A Heart for Home! We'd love for you to subscribe
to receive free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My sister just posted a link to this on her Facebook wall. I host the "30 Days of Thanksgiving" on my blog in November and I would love to use this quote. Please let me know if you remember where you heard it. I'd like to include a link to your blog, too, if you don't mind.

Here's my blog:
http://KeepinUpWithTheTatums.blogspot.com

May 28, 2011 at 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home