This Page

has been moved to new address

31 Days of...Reading

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: 31 Days of...Reading

Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 Days of...Reading

During the month of October, dozens of bloggers are accepting the challenge to post on one topic for 31 days straight. No I will not be joining in...I did actually think about it for about 0.32 seconds, but I thought the family would rather have food, clean underwear and a somewhat not stressed out wife and mama. Maybe next year.

I will, however, be following along with several of the 31 Days series. As I find them, I'll be posting their links here. Just click the buttons below to visit.



  31 days of Photo Tips 2011Photobucket

Please, leave me a link if you find a great 31 Days series that you think I'd enjoy.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to A Heart for Home! We'd love for you to subscribe
to receive free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

http://impressyourkids.org/31-days-to-impress-your-kids/

This is going to be a good one - the basics of impressing God's Word on your kids!!!

October 1, 2011 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

I can't wait to follow along and read many of these as well. Looks like a lot of good reading ahead this month.

I'm shining the spotlight on you today at Frugal & Focused. Thanks for following via GFC.

Stop by and check it out and link your favorite blog post from the week if you'd like as well.

http://www.frugalandfocused.com/2011/10/saturday-spotlight-weekly-link-up_01.html

October 1, 2011 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger wondersndreams said...

I am doing 31 days to remember, which is 31 days of pictures of my son as he turns 6.

http://littlewondersbigdreams.blogspot.com/search/label/31%20days

October 2, 2011 at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home