This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekly Goals

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Weekly Goals

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weekly Goals

This past week, I noticed that my weekly goals have already helped to develop some good habits, like reading my Bible almost every day, getting dressed every morning and establishing Emahry's quiet time. I've also finally admitted that exercising needs to be done in the afternoon or it does not happen.

Last Week's Goals
Spiritual
1. spend time in God's word daily (Matthew 14-20)
2. complete Chapter 2 days 4-5 of Lies Women Believe workbook
3. pray specifically for my husband and each of our children daily

Marriage/Mothering/Homeschooling
4. pack Tim's lunch every day
5. continue to focus on using the red light to get up from naps I was not very consistent with this
6. train Emahry to have quiet time after she wakes up from her nap
7. take the time to let the kids help with household duties I rushed through some household cleaning without the kids just so I could have it done, this goal is really hard for me
8. complete Funnix Reading Lessons 11-12 and Math Lessons 7-8
9. have Bible time after breakfast each morning Monday-Friday we missed our morning Bible time the day we went grocery shopping and the morning of my ladies Bible study
10. send cards from the kids to their great uncle and aunt

Personal
11. get dressed each morning I missed Saturday morning because I wasn't feeling well
12. do 3 days of The 30 Day Shred Ugh, I only did one day this past week, where is my motivation?
13. write in my 10 Year Journal every day
14. take pictures of Amelia's quilt to send to my aunt I was all set to do this when my camera batteries died. They are now charged and ready to go, so this is on my list for tomorrow as long as the weather is nice enough to take pictures outside.

Home Management
14. follow and check off my to do list every day There were a couple slip ups, but overall I didn't get too distracted
15. clean the downstairs on Friday and the upstairs on Saturday I came down with some sort of stomach issue around lunch time on Friday and throughout the day on Saturday, so the house got a good tidying, but nothing more.
16. plan meals for the week

Blogging
17. write and schedule 3 posts
This Weeks Goals
Spiritual
1. spend time in God's word at least 6 days (Matthew 21-26)
2. complete Chapter 3 days 1-3 of Lies Women Believe workbook
3. pray specifically for my husband and each of our children daily

Marriage/Mothering/Homeschooling
4. write a love note to Tim
5. continue to focus on using the red light to get up from naps
6. have quiet time activities ready for Emahry when she gets up from her nap
7. take the time to let the kids help with household duties
8. complete Funnix Reading Lessons 12 and Math Lessons 8-11 I'm trying to get the math caught up to the reading, then, since the kids enjoy them so much and we're seeing good progress, we'll begin to work on one reading and one math lesson every day. (You can get the Funnix Beginning Reading program for free through February 16, 2012)
9. have Bible time after breakfast each morning Tuesday-Friday
10. send cards from the kids to Grand-Daddy and Maw

Personal
11. get dressed each morning
12. do 3 days of The 30 Day Shred
13. write in my 10 Year Journal every day
14. take pictures of Amelia's quilt to send to my aunt

Home Management
14. follow and check off my to do list every day
15. clean the downstairs on Friday and the upstairs on Saturday
16. plan meals for the week

Blogging
17. continue to focus my time online and allow my computer time to benefit my life
Today's Question: What three things would you most like to accomplish this week?
Visit Money Saving Mom for more weekly goal setting encouragement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to A Heart for Home! We'd love for you to subscribe
to receive free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home