This Page

has been moved to new address

Endless Gifts

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Endless Gifts

Monday, April 2, 2012

Endless Gifts

 
# 481. The last few weeks of long sleeves.
 
IMG_7067
 
# 482. Little (and big) tummies feeling better.
 
# 483. The convenience of a wash machine to get all those dirty clothes clean again.
 
# 484. Tim being off when I was the sickest.
 
# 485. Emahry deciding that it was her job to take care of Jonathan and I when we were sick, and doing a great job!
 
# 486. Mini loaves of freshly baked whole wheat bread.
 
IMG_7070
 
# 487. Getting the majority of the semi-annual clothing switch-a-roo completed.
 
# 488. Another box of hand-me-downs for the girls.
 
# 489. Finding just one shirt in the girly box for Jonathan—a hidden gift!
 
Today's Question: What is one thing you are thankful for today?


holy experience
 
Will Also be Contributed To: Gratituesday, intentional gratitude Works for Me!, Things I Love Thursday, Finer Things Friday

Photobucket

Be sure to click the link in the first email to activate your subscription.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Lynn Pottenger said...

Thanks for sharing your list of endless gifts! I love the smell of fresh baked bread. I hope all the tummies are feeling better too. Blessings, Lynn

April 2, 2012 at 2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your endless gift lists each week. For this week, I am so grateful for all the clothes that I received for Jayda since she was born, she will be 2 on April 19th and all I have had to buy for her was undershirts and socks, God is so good.

April 2, 2012 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

So happy you are feeling better! Stomach bugs are dreaded here, too. Thankfully we have not had a bug hit our family since I was pregnant with Alaine... and we do not take the gift of health lightly!!

So happy for hand-me-downs, too! And so thankful we have the means to dress our children.

April 2, 2012 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Alicia said...

Oh, I love boxes of hand me downs. We just sorted ours today and my middle daughter did a happy dance when she found a few clothes that her sister had barely worn.. they looked brand new and "big girl cool"- in the words of an 8 year old :) So glad you're feeling better. Visiting today from Anne's.

April 2, 2012 at 11:35 PM  
Anonymous Roxanna said...

I would loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee your bread recipe. Those loaves look amazin'!

April 4, 2012 at 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home