This Page

has been moved to new address

Endless Gifts

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Endless Gifts

Monday, June 14, 2010

Endless Gifts

Daily I'm surrounded by wonderful gifts from God, yet many times I choose to see the disappointments instead of the blessings.

Today I choose to be a cheerful recipient, a joy finder, a gift counter.
#171. Juicy apples with the perfect amount of crunch.

#172. Fireflies.

#173. A free string of paper lantern lights that match the kids' room.

#174. Our life's little blessings ~ Emahry, Jonathan & Eliya

#175. A rare and welcome coinciding nap!




#176. The flash not waking anyone up :)

#177. A clean kitchen.

#178. Healthy snacks for a long car ride.

#179. Family and friends to visit.

#180. Homes away from home.

#181. Refrigerator rights :)
Please leave a comment telling us what you are thankful for today.


holy experience


Will Also be Contributed To: Gratituesday, intentional gratitude Works for Me!, Things I Love Thursday, Finer Things Friday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to A Heart for Home! If this is your first time here you may want
to subscribe to receive free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Heather Aguilar said...

Looks like someone is a drooler and my daughter sucks the same fingers! Too cute.

June 15, 2010 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger Our Family for His Glory said...

What precious things to be thankful for!! I stumbled upon your blog when I was trying to figure out how to make a blog button- & I am so glad I did:). I've really enjoyed this peek into your family's life!
Jessica

June 24, 2010 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger annies home said...

great things to be thankful for love the pictures of the cute sleepers

June 25, 2010 at 3:14 PM  
Anonymous Olivia said...

So many things to be thankful for here too! I love those sleeping pics!

June 25, 2010 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I enjoyed reading you list of blessings. I also have a gratitude list on my blog. Thanks for sharing. Blessings to you and yours!

June 30, 2010 at 2:32 AM  
Anonymous Deb said...

Thankful for my husband who is waxing our van as I type!

July 3, 2010 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger fingerprints said...

Naps are wonderful! I always made sure my girls took naps at the same time when they were little!

JD

www.fingerprintsfromhishand.webs.com
www.sweettea-n-ice.blogspot.com

September 7, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home