This Page

has been moved to new address

Friday Funnies

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Friday Funnies

Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Funnies

Yesterday I took the kids on a long walk. After about 45 minutes pushing a double stroller while carrying Elyia in the Kozy I was very tired.

When I unwrapped Eliya, Emahry asked me why the front of my shirt was wet. I told her it was sweat and slobber from Eliya. Despite being a little gross, I didn't bother to change my shirt since I knew we'd be outside later and I would just end up getting even dirtier.

So, last night as I was getting Emahry ready for bed this was the conversation we had.

Emahry: Mama, is your shirt still wet?

Me: No, but it's a little stinky.

Emahry: Can I fmell?

Me: Sure. (Moving closer so she can smell.)

Emahry: (sniff) Mmm...fmells like play-dough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to A Heart for Home! If this is your first time here you may want
to subscribe to receive free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

So funny! Play doh- you must not have fmelled too bad!

Enjoy your day!

Jen@Creative and Curious Kids!

August 9, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home