This Page

has been moved to new address

A Milestone

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: A Milestone

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Milestone

I can't believe it actually happened...TWICE!

Wow!!

Amazing!!!

Incredible!!!!

What am I so excited about?

#182. Two times in the past week I've been able to rehang my shirt in the closet at the end of the day with no signs of spills, stains, slobber, or spit-up!

What can I say? I'm easily excited about clean clothes these days. Just show me a clean shirt that can be reworn and I go all giddy.
What "small" thing are you excited about today? I'd love to share your joy and I promise to be just a little giddy for you.

Interested in what else I'm counting as blessings?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to A Heart for Home! If this is your first time here you may want
to subscribe to receive free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home