This Page

has been moved to new address

Finished Friday: DIY Laundry Room Sign

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Finished Friday: DIY Laundry Room Sign

Friday, October 7, 2011

Finished Friday: DIY Laundry Room Sign


I'm trying to hold myself accountable to finish some of the projects on my to do list by posting each Friday about a project I've completed. For the most part these projects aren't part of my daily or weekly household chores, although some weeks finishing those items is a challenge all in its own.
Last night, I started and finished another Christmas gift.

When I showed Tim this sign on Pinterest, he said, "You have to make one of those for my sister."

I'm always ready for some crafting, so I quickly agreed. It also helped that I already had a canvas and paints in my craft stash, so this project was basically free (well, I did buy them at some point, but I didn't have to find room in the budget for them now.)

This sign will be for her to add to her laundry room. I simply applied 3 coats of blue acrylic craft paint with a foam brush then used a medium and thin tip black paint marker to write the words. I found the laundry basket in Microsoft's clip art and painted it at the bottom of the sign.

I like how crisp the paint markers make everything look.




What things have you crossed off of your list recently?
linking up to Frugal Friday


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to A Heart for Home! We'd love for you to subscribe
to receive free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home