This Page

has been moved to new address

Sickness and Rest

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Sickness and Rest

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sickness and Rest

I've been a bit MIA recently. Last Sunday I noticed that my throat was getting a little sore. 

Now, I've been dealing with a sore throat and full blown head cold all week while trying to get loose ends tied up before our family trip this Christmas.

So, if you don't hear from this little corner of the web for a few days, that's why.

Right now I'm trying to rest and get better so I can enjoy the celebration of Jesus' birth with our extended family.

I'm praying that you and your family are enjoying a peaceful Christmas season. Remember, true peace doesn't come as a result of the perfect family dinner or the perfect family photo or gift, but only through Jesus. His perfect peace becomes our own when we live to glorify him. At Christmas we remember that he already took the first step...He Came.

May you celebrate his coming this Christmas!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to A Heart for Home! We'd love for you to subscribe
to receive free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Bless your heart! I hope you get to feeling better before the holidays! Merry Christmas and looking forward to next year with you!

December 18, 2011 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Shaky Mommy said...

Hope you get to feeling better! I just got over 2 weeks of what you are dealing with and it's rough! Praying for you!

December 18, 2011 at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home