This Page

has been moved to new address

Month-by-Month Baby Photos {Finished Friday} come and link up your posts, too!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Month-by-Month Baby Photos {Finished Friday} come and link up your posts, too!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Month-by-Month Baby Photos {Finished Friday} come and link up your posts, too!

Scroll down to link your finished projects & posts.

I finally edited Amelia's 9 and 10 month photos. So today's a two for one deal.

Amelia's waving...

and making cute little kissy faces.

Here's a recap...only 2 months left.


For those who have asked, I use a very simple point and shoot camera with natural light and no flash. All images are edited for free at picmonkey.com.

Today's Question: Have you been taking lots of pictures of your kids this summer? What are some of your favorite photos so far?
I'm trying to hold myself accountable to finish some of the projects on my to do list by posting each Friday about a project I've completed.
Would you like to join in? Link up to your own projects below.
1. Link to your project post, not your blog's home page, so we can find it easily.
2. Let us know what project you are sharing in your title, for example: Spring Wreath
3. We'd love it if your post links back here so that your readers can come join the fun. Feel free to copy & paste our Finished Friday Button into your post. (Just copy the text in the box below the button, click on the "Edit HTML" tab for your post and paste it there.)
A Heart for Home

Where the linky says "Your Name" please enter the name of your project or the title of your post!
Photobucket
Be sure to click the link in the first email to activate your subscription.

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Stacy Sews and Schools said...

Hi!! I linked up my apron tutorial! Thank you so much for the invitation! :)

July 12, 2012 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger Jillian @ Hi! It's Jilly said...

Awww, she is so darling! Thanks for hosting! :)

July 12, 2012 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger Haley - Ever Never Again said...

Hi Allyson! Thanks for coming by Ever Never Again. I linked up the I-spy activities that I posted this week. : ) Have a great weekend!

July 13, 2012 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She's so sweet! I've been doing this with my little guy (6 months old) with a picture in the bathtub (with the goods covered of course!). It's so fun to compare them as he grows. :)

July 13, 2012 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what an adorable baby! thanks for the invite - linked up

July 13, 2012 at 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Lauren @mercyINK said...

The photos look awesome! what a sweetie pie :)
thanks for hosting, allyson!
-lauren @ www.mercyinkblog.com

July 13, 2012 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger ~Babychaser~ said...

Finally participating! :) Read the part about leaving the project name instead of my name after I did it. Sorry. I'll do better next time! :)

July 13, 2012 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger Mackenzie said...

Thanks for the invite! :)
Mackenzie

July 13, 2012 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

hi allyson,

thanks so much for coming over to my blog and sharing your link party! i'll link up the recipe next.

your children are previous!

best,
samantha

July 13, 2012 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

So sweet. I love the wave!

July 17, 2012 at 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home