This Page

has been moved to new address

Endless Gifts

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Endless Gifts

Monday, September 20, 2010

Endless Gifts

Daily I'm surrounded by wonderful gifts from God, yet many times I choose to see the disappointments instead of the blessings.

Today I choose to be a cheerful recipient, a joy finder, a gift counter.

#191. A visit from my brother and sister-in-law, who we only get to see a couple of times each year.

#192. The huge bag of freshly picked organic apples they brought us.

#193. Running out of small knives as we all crowded into the kitchen to slice apples.

#194. A crockpot filled to the brim with slowly simmering chunky applesauce.

#195. A lovely evening spent in the mountains playing in the creek.

#196. Tim grilling a delicious dinner.

#197. A sweet apple smelling house when we arrived home.

#198. Warm apple crisp with fresh whipped cream.

#199. Staying up late to visit.

#200. Kids who slept well all night.


holy experience

Will Also be Contributed To: Gratituesday, intentional gratitude Works for Me!, Things I Love Thursday, Finer Things Friday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to A Heart for Home! If this is your first time here you may want
to subscribe to receive free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Just dropping by from the gratitude community. I loved the one about running out of knives. My gift list has changed my life.
Enjoyed reading.
IN HIM,
Karen

September 20, 2010 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger fingerprints said...

200 is one of the best, is it not? :)

JD
www.fingerprintsfromhishand.webs.com

September 20, 2010 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Katelynn said...

This makes me really happy. I am so thankful I got to live this, too. :)

September 20, 2010 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Wonderful list! Love apple dishes! :)

September 25, 2010 at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home