This Page

has been moved to new address

UPS My Choice: Home Delivery on Your Schedule

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: UPS My Choice: Home Delivery on Your Schedule

Thursday, March 8, 2012

UPS My Choice: Home Delivery on Your Schedule

UPS my choiceIf you frequently receive packages via UPS you may want to check out the free My Choice program offered by UPS.


With the UPS My Choice program you can easily sign up and choose the delivery options that fit your life. You can get alerts before packages arrive, electronically authorize packages for drop-off, re-route to other locations and many other options.

Welcome to A Heart for Home! You can easily get
free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often!

This post includes sponsored content.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home