This Page

has been moved to new address

Weekly Goals

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Weekly Goals

Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekly Goals

I’m loving my new weekly goals pages in my home management binder. How do you keep track of your goals?

Last Week's Goals
Spiritual
1. spend time in God's word at least 6 days (Mark 9-14) I finished through Mark 12.

2. complete Chapter 5 days 1-3 of
Lies Women Believe workbook I did days 1 and 2.

3.
pray specifically for my husband and each of our children daily

Marriage/Mothering/Homeschooling
4. write a love note to Tim

5. get back to using the red light to get up in the morning and after naps We’re getting there slowly.
 

6.
take the time to let the kids help with cooking and laundry I did most of the laundry during nap times but they helped when they were awake.
7. complete Funnix Reading Lessons 20-22 and Math Lessons 19-22 We finished Math 19-21 but ran out of workbook pages that we had printed and had some issues getting them printed off. We’re now set to go for another month.
8. have Bible time after breakfast each morning Tuesday-Friday

9. write and mail a letter to a friend in Tennessee
I’m moving this to this week.

Personal
10. get dressed each morning

11. do 3 days of
The 30 Day Shred only 2 days

12. write in my
10 Year Journal every day I missed a few days, but made them up later in the week.

13. re-dye my “new” shirt
  I’ll be sharing it this week.

Home Management
14. follow and check off my to do list every day

15. clean the downstairs on Friday and the upstairs on Saturday


16. plan meals for the week
Already done!
17. peel, cut, and freeze all the extra bananas from the free box we were given yesterday 30 pounds of bananas are bagged in the freezer for our morning smoothies!

Blogging
18. continue to focus my time online and allow my computer time to benefit my life I got a little carried away on night trying to decide on new blog colors, ugh!

This Weeks Goals
Spiritual
1. spend time in God's word at least 6 days (Mark 13-16 & Luke 1 & 2)

2. complete Chapter 5 days 3-5 of
Lies Women Believe workbook

3.
pray specifically for my husband and each of our children daily

Marriage/Mothering/Homeschooling
4. pack Tim’s meals the night before (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday) 

5.
take the time to let the kids help with cooking and laundry

6. complete Funnix Reading Lessons 20-23 and Math Lessons 22-23
7. have Bible time after breakfast each morning Tuesday-Friday
8. write and mail a letter to a friend in Tennessee

Personal
9. get dressed each morning

10. do 3 days of
The 30 Day Shred

11. write in my
10 Year Journal every day

Home Management
12. follow and check off my to do list every day

13. clean the downstairs on Friday and the upstairs on Saturday


14. plan meals for the week
Blogging
15. continue to focus my time online and allow my computer time to benefit my life
Today's Question: What three things would you most like to accomplish this week?
Visit Money Saving Mom for more weekly goal setting encouragement.

Welcome to A Heart for Home! You can easily get
free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home