This Page

has been moved to new address

The Top 3 Things I'm Most Thankful For

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: The Top 3 Things I'm Most Thankful For

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Top 3 Things I'm Most Thankful For

1. A God who knows all of my faults and still sent his son to die on the cross so he could have a relationship with me. It still amazes me!

2. A loving husband who desires to follow God and love his family with all that he is. I truely have been blessed.

3. Two beautiful, healthy children who teach me daily about joy, contentment, and peace. I am so glad to be a Mama.

Leave me comment & let me know what you're most thankful for.
Don't let this be the only day you stop to thank God for all of his blessings.

Check out more Thanksgiving posts at 5 Minutes For Mom.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Christin said...

I'm with you totally on the top three...aside from those, I am thankful to live in a country where we can still legally read our Bibles and freely attend church. I am thankful to be able to homeschool my children and I am thankful my husband has a job, as so many people are out of work and struggling to find work. :(
Thank you for the opportunity to remember to be thankful. Happy Thanksgiving!

November 26, 2008 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I'm thankful that I have a husband who desires to do God's will. I'm also thankful I am able to stay home with my precious children. We make sacrifices to be able to do so, but it so worth it!

Check out my Thanksgiving post at from-my-life.blogspot.com.

November 26, 2008 at 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I listed the things I'm thankful for over on my blog, but mainly I'm just thankful for my amazing family.

Happy a very happy thanksgiving!

November 27, 2008 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm really thankful to have a home and food to share this Thanksgiving.
I enjoyed reading your Top 3 Things.

November 28, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home