This Page

has been moved to new address

Finished Friday: Free Kid’s Quotes Printable {come link up your finished projects}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Heart For Home: Finished Friday: Free Kid’s Quotes Printable {come link up your finished projects}

Friday, March 16, 2012

Finished Friday: Free Kid’s Quotes Printable {come link up your finished projects}

For a while I’ve been looking for a way to capture all of the cute things our children say. At first I tried writing them in a journal, but I found that I often forgot to add them, because the journal was up on a shelf and it just wasn’t very convenient.

Recently, I’ve got back into using a binder to house lists of all of my goals, tasks, to-do’s, and schedules. So, I thought this home management binder would be the perfect place to keep a few blank sheets to record the funny things our kids say.

But then, of course, I had to make it pretty…

IMG_6874
I simply printed several pages and slid them into page protectors. When the kids say something cute or funny (or simply something I want to remember), I just slide the page out and jot down their quote along with the date, the child’s name and their age. Then I slide the page right back into the page protector to keep it safe.



When I get several pages filled I’ll simply transfer them to an empty binder.

Today I’m sharing these pages for free. Simply click on the color option you want to go to the download page. 
free kids quote printable blackfree kids quote printable lilacfree kids quote printable sky bluefree kids quote printable spring green
Today's Questions: Do you keep track of the funny things your children say? What method works best for you?

 


If you like these printable, but would like them changed in any way, just let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

I'm trying to hold myself accountable to finish some of the projects on my to do list by posting each Friday about a project I've completed.
Would you like to join in? Link up to your own projects below.
1. Link to your project post, not your blog's home page, so we can find it easily.
2. Let us know what project you are sharing in your title, for example: Spring Wreath
3. We'd love it if your post links back here so that your readers can come join the fun. Feel free to copy & paste our Finished Friday Button into your post. (Just copy the text in the box below the button, click on the "Edit HTML" tab for your post and paste it there.)
A Heart for Home


Welcome to A Heart for Home! You can easily get
free updates through e-mail or our RSS feed.
Thanks for visiting and we hope you'll be back often!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Kati said...

Just linked up my post for Pineapple Whips that I found on Pinterest. :)

March 16, 2012 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Kati said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 16, 2012 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

Thanks for sharing this at Handmade Tuesdays. This is REALLY cute and a smart idea.

March 21, 2012 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Thank you, i am very happy!!!

March 21, 2012 at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home